No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Enjoy some of the world's very finest food at our choices for the best castle hotels with Michelin Star restaurants in Germany in 2021. All of these wonderful properties come with instant online booking and lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com.
- Nestling in Germany’s Black Forest and near to both Baden-Baden and Karlsruhe, Schloss Eberstein is a medieval era stately home & castle surrounded by acres of its own vineyards. It is a a place to relax and be pampered and its Michelin Star winning food has gained a terrific reputation within Germany. It also offers cooking classes, and so is quite the place for foodies. The setting is suitably gorgeous, the words fairytale-like immediately come to mind, with the castle sitting on a green hill overlooking the little town of Gernsbach, the Murg Valley and the Black Forest. THE ACCOMMODATION: Schloss Eberstein is a luxury hotel and you can certainly expect the highest levels of service and comfort. They have a choice of nicely furnished and decorated rooms; doubles and singles, all with private bathroom, minibar, WiFi, TV and seating. Check your options on the booking page here. It must be noted that the accommodation is not in the castle itself but in the adjacent manor house. Both are impressive structures though and though the rooms are relatively modern is a general old world atmosphere throughout the hotel. FACILITIES & THINGS TO DO: As mentioned before it is quite the READ MORE
- Schloss Weitenburg Castle Hotel near Stuttgart, and the lovely old university city of Tübingen, Germany, has a history going back nearly a thousand years, a Michelin Star awarded restaurant and a stunning setting overlooking the Neckar Valley between the Black Forest and the Swabian Alps. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a selection thirty single and double rooms with a mixture of rustic traditional and sleek contemporary in style. We imagine most of you would prefer the historical rooms which have some lovely touches, with four poster beds, and some choice antique furniture and art pieces. Check them out on the booking page here. The different style rooms are not listed separately on the booking page though so if you’d prefer the historical rooms, write a request on the after booking form and they will do their best to accommodate. The rest of the hotel is suitably old style, lavishly decorated and with lots of historical features still intact. It is a delightfully atmospheric place and really feels like a journey back in time. FACILITIES & THINGS TO DO: The restaurant at Schloss Weitenburg is surprisingly unknown by foreign tourists in this part of Germany. It first opened its doors in 1954 READ MORE
- The 5 Star Schloss Bensberg Hotel, near Cologne & Düsseldorf, Germany, is a quite majestic, and quite enormous, 300 year old Baroque Palace with gorgeous gardens, a host of superb facilities and what many consider to be Germany’s very best restaurant; the 3 Michelin Star winning, Vendôme. Everything about Schloss Bensberg is of the highest quality, it is an extremely elegant property which has added modern features and facilities carefully and with great style, and it retains for the most part a wonderfully old European, Belle Epoque era ambience. THE ACCOMMODATION: Their rooms and suites run from basic doubles and singles right up to 120 meter square suites, the most opulent of all being the the Presidential, which has a private sauna and hot tub, and stunning views of the Rhine Valley and Cologne Cathedral. In between are various ‘deluxe’ & ‘superior’ rooms, and smaller suites all of which will not disappoint in terms of space, comfort, interior design or features. If budget allows, avoid the basic single and double rooms as they are the only ones that may possibly disappoint in such a fabulous hotel. Check out all your options on the booking page here. In room facilities include READ MORE
- If food, wine, history and romance are important factors in choosing a hotel, but you prefer the modern over the rustic, then Stromburg Castle near the Hunsrück mountains and the River Rhine is a solid choice. It is owned by one of Germany’s most famous TV chefs, the Michelin Star award winning Johann Lafer and is something of a place of pilgrimage for food lovers in the north west of the country. The castle, which dates back to the 11th century is located above the tiny village of Stromberg, at the edge of the mountains, and has sweeping views over the surrounding countryside. It is a boutique hotel with a small number of modern, contemporary style rooms, and a classy, refined atmosphere throughout. THE ACCOMMODATION: There are only 14, very sleek, rooms and suites at Stromburg and so booking ahead is well advised. The style of the rooms is best described as contemporary, minimalist chic so if you want the feeling of waking up in the 16th century then this isn’t the place for you. They have all the comfort and facilities (smart TVs, ipod docks, espresso machines etc.) of modern luxury hotel rooms but transplanted into a medieval castle. READ MORE
- Most Famous Guest: Czar Peter the Great of Russia. Schlosshotel Münchhausen is a classically beautiful 5 Star Castle Hotel near Hanover, Lower Saxony, Germany, with extremely high levels of comfort and service. It comes with top of the range facilities too; a spa & beauty treatment centre, a swimming pool, a Michelin Star winning restaurant, and its own park which has a lake and an 18 hole golf course. The castle dates back to the 16th century and has an enviable location in the peaceful, green Weserbergland Schaumburg-Hameln Nature Park. THE ACCOMMODATION: There is a choice 67 stylish rooms and suites, 31 of which are in the castle itself and 36 in the adjoining Tithe Barn. Check your options on the booking page here.) All the suites and rooms are relatively modern in style, the ones in the converted barn slightly more so, which might disappoint those seeking a more traditional castle stay atmosphere but it is a five star hotel and the quality and comfort on offer are hard to beat. All of them are luxuriously large with their terrific suites being up to 77 square meters in size, and both they and the rooms will have seating, writing desks, spacious READ MORE